Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sugar & Meringue and Everything Nice


Wow, last week was crazy and stressful but I won't bore you all with any of that, I have too many fun things to show you! I love it when you have a crappy day and you come home to awesome packages in the mail.

A few days ago I received the sweetest little package from Emily at Sugar & Meringue . She had a contest on her blog, the prize was these super fun farm cupcake toppers. And I won!
Aren't they just the cutest? Emily is a busy girl. Not only does she have two fabulous blogs (her other blog is Flying Time ), she also has two Etsy stores: Flying Time Designs and Sugar & Meringue.

Emily's blogs constantly offer up the most delicious looking sweets and treats, vintage kitchen collectibles, and all things lovely and crafty. The photo above are her yummie cupcakes, but I can't wait to whip up my own batch for my new cupcake toppers.

Thanks Emily!!!

Here are a few of her other items available at her Etsy store:












I LOVE these recipe cards!! They are so cooly retro.


I also sent off my package for Gypsy Mermaid's Enchanted Swap. This is a fairy princess themed swap. My super cool swap partner was Sweet Addie, otherwise known as Princess Kelly! I was so nervous about sending off my swap goodies because Kelly has the most lovely Etsy store with positively delicious jewlery. I so hope that my enchanted offerings add princess sparkle to her treasure chest.

The princess box above held the sparkly necklace below. It was created with vintage buttons and tiny silver stars that you can't really see in the photo.

I wish you all an enchanted week!

No comments: